Thank you for your interest in joining the USS Lilith – A Proud SFI Chapter. We’re pleased to welcome you onboard.
In order to become a member of the USS Lilith, you must join STARFLEET International. This page will walk you through the steps.
- Go to https://db.sfi.org/secure/signup.php
- Select ‘No, I am a new applicant’
- Fill out the required contact information. Underneath these fields is the chapter selection, and you should choose ‘USS Lilith – R17’ from the list.
- Complete the additional family member information if you’re joining with other people.
- Once you’ve completed all the information, click the submit button to be taken to the payment page.
- Once you complete the membership submission, you should allow 48 to 72 hours for processing. SFI is an entirely volunteer-run organization. Once your form is processed, you will receive an email at the address you provided with your SCC# and further instructions.
- Additionally, you should receive an email from the Captain of the USS Lilith with important links and information.
- Once you have your SCC#, you can join us our Discord server and Facebook group. You can also join other parts of SFI, such as the Academy.
Common Problems with the Process
I haven’t gotten my SCC# yet, and it’s been three days.
If he captain of the Lilith has reached out to you, you can ask them if they can look up your SCC# in the database. If this is not an option or the option fails, visit https://db.sfi.org/ and select ‘SFI Member Services Helpdesk’ to submit a ticket.
I didn’t get information for my login to the database.
If you have your SCC#, you can go straight to the SFI Member Services Helpdesk (click the button on https://db.sfi.org/) for a password reset. The reset will be sent to the same email you signed up for SFI with.
Help! I’ve been assigned to the wrong ship.
You should login at https://db.sfi.org/. Click ‘member’ and ‘change account info.’ On the page, you can change your chapter under ‘change chapter.’ Remember to click ‘submit.’
What is the USS Lilith?
The USS Lilith is a chapter of STARFLEET International, which is an international Star Trek-based fan club. The Lilith is a digitally based chapter in Region 17 with members across the U.S. and the world. Our activities center around digital connections.
What does the USS Lilith do?
The activities of the USS Lilith are primarily conducted through our Discord server. We hold regular meetings and periodic other activities as a group.